http://www.Paynized.com/?invite=18748

Friday 17 February 2012

2012 Toyota Hiace Van Review

2012 Toyota Hiace Van Review - The 20012 Toyota Hiace 300 GS Xtra LWB makes up for in its legendary reputation for sheer doggedness and longevity. Objectivity is thrown to the wind as happy memories of travelling the world are rekindled with the evergreen Toyota Hiace.

Hiace Van comes in two stylish body types. But don't judge them on looks alone, each is the result of dedicated research and development intended to maximize storage space, whilst providing crash safety for you and your cargo. We have listened to what buyers want now and in the future and set out to build a van that would meet the high demands of its operators. HiAce is built to carry more and work harder than ever before.

Let it be said before commencing this article that I am totally biased towards the Toyota Hiace. I know that as a motoring journalist I am supposed to sit firmly on the fence and be 100% objective in my views, but the Hiace will always hold a special place in my heart. Let me explain...Back in 1997, I was production editor at Fleet News and during my fifth mid-life crisis I decided to quit my job and go off travelling around the world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...